The summer is heating up, and so is my inspiration. Here’s what kept me busy and inspired this month!
- Friday, June 3: Date night with “El Diablo” (the Cocktail, that is) at Urbana at the Anaheim Packinghouse followed by a tasting at the Anaheim Brewery surrounded by copper kettle splendor.
- Saturday, June 4: Zac Brown Band and Tailgating with friends and neighbors. Now that’s everything we need, nothing that we don’t.
- Monday, June 6: Summer’s Year of Training has begun! The first of many classes, let’s talk accounting…
- Friday, June 10: Lunch with SpaGirl Cocktails. Dinner at the Playground in DTSA, and drinks & popcorn in the courtyard
- Saturday, June 11: Happy 70th Birthday Mom! Duffy Boat ride in Newport with the family and all the fixin’s. Did someone say limoncello?
- Sunday, June 12: Lunch in DTSA @ 4th Street Market. Pizza! FPNA Legacy awards and Scholarship reception. Post awards pizza party with the neighbors. Took a moment to reflect on Orlando.
- Monday, July 13: Dinner on DTLA rooftop @ Perch.
- Tuesday, July 14: Happy Birthday Wayne!
- Saturday, July 18: A great party to celebrate a great friend. Cheeses, and charcuterie and antipasto, oh my! (and more Pizza, too).
- Sunday, June 19: Father’s Day Sail with the family. Long Beach may not invite us back…
- Monday, June 20: First day of Summer and a Heat Wave hit SoCal. 119 Degrees. Doesn’t that scream fried chicken? It did to me….
- Thursday, June 23: CalCPA Gala. Happy 50th to the Education Foundation. Thanks for all your support!
- Saturday, June 25: Let the Glamping begin! We met Alex’s parents, our nephew and our old friends Carey & Tracey & family at Hume Lake for a week of fun. We hiked, we fished (but no catching), we floated (mango style), we grilled, we read, and we ate. A lot.