October was MUCH more mellow than September. I spent the first week trying to readjust to the US time zone after my Indian Adventure. There were still some pretty fun moments, though! Here were some of my favorites:
- Tuesday, October 4- Happy Hour with Alisha at C4 Deli in DTSA. We got killed on trivia, but I’m going to blame it on the wine.
- Saturday, October 8- Indian Feast with Dave & Carmen, Brian & Tomomi, plus a belated B-Day celebration for Tee!
- Sunday, October 9- Music + Sangria = one good Sunday.
- Monday, October 10- Baby shower at AnQi for one of my favorite co-workers! Books & Butterfish!
- Thursday, October 13- Dinner on the balcony at the Winery Newport Beach to celebrate our latest partner promotion! Good times, great view!
- Friday, October 14- Pizza themed Garden Swap.
- Saturday, October 15- Winter garden refresh by day, Neighborly dinner by night.
- Wednesday, October 19- Networking with my NEW ladies at PUMP in Hollywood, with SpaGirl Martinis!
- Friday, October 21- Evening gathering at the neighborhood Wine Pavilion!
- Saturday, October 22- Party at the in-law’s followed by a crazy costume party at Jeff & Suzee’s. Halloween has never been freakier.
- Tuesday, October 25- CPA night to celebrate new licensees at Crevier Classic Cars.
- Saturday, October 29- Neighborhood mixer with home brew & Tapas night with B&T, D&C.
- Monday, October 31- Bring on the Trick or Treaters! Another busy Halloween in Floral Park.