This month has been a month of parties, celebrities, inspiration and feasting. I feel incredibly lucky to have experienced so much this month. Here’s what’s been keeping me busy:
- Tuesday-Thursday, November 1-3- Las Vegas conference for work, where I got to see inspirational and informative speeches, and an incredible concert from the front row, including:
- Kofi Annan, Former UN Secretary General & Nobel Peace Prize winner
- Steve Case, co-founder of AOL
- Scott Harrison, founder of Charity Water
- Susan Cain, author of Quiet
- Mick Ebeling, founder of Not Impossible Labs
- Reshma Saujani, founder Girls Who Code
- Lenny Kravitz, rock star, followed by dinner with Hubert Keller!
- Thursday, November 3- LA Release party for a 2017 Spring Fashion Collection, featuring Kate Bosworth! These are the times I really love my job.
- Saturday, November 5- Night of the Altars, DTSA.
- Sunday, November 6- DTSA for all day happy hour at Wursthouse!
- Tuesday, November 8- Election Night, got quite a shock.
- Wednesday, November 9- Let’s talk accounting in Tahoe!
- Saturday, November 13- Super Moon with the family!
- Tuesday, November 15- Professor for a day at CSUF, so fun to meet & inspire all the students!
- Friday, November 18- Martini Night!
- Wednesday, November 23- Preparation for turkey day!
- Thursday, November 24- TURKEY DAY!
- Friday, November 25- Black Friday Media day – Let’s talk retail shopping!
- Saturday, November 26- Lighting up the House for the holidays!
- Sunday, November 27- Patchwork craft fair! My favorite DTSA event!
- Monday, November 28- Off to Palm Springs to speak on accounting!
- Tuesday, November 29 to December 4- Up, up and away to Napa!
One thought on “Sharable Moments: November 2016”
You were a busy girl! Thanks for letting us share some of it!