No Foolin’! Spring finally sprang up at our house. The rain (largely) stopped, and the sun finally came out. Alex and I finally got a chance to get outdoors & enjoy sunny SoCal!
- Friday, March 3: Where there’s smoky cocktails, there’s dinner… Date Night @ El Mercado.
- Saturday, March 4: Dinner with B&T! Diet plans on pause… ‘cause of the molten lava cake and all…
- Wednesday, March 8: Up, up & away to Atlanta for some more training.
- Thursday, March 9: Alex got a new Toy “Tuck” in my absence.
- Friday, March 10: Back in the OC!
- Saturday, March 11: Palm Springs to see my aunt & uncle from DC. Presidential Administration insights galore.
- Sunday, March 12: Happy Birthday to Jess!
- Friday, March 17- Sunday, March 19: “Lucky” us! We headed up to Jalama Beach for some glamping, beautiful views and amazing wines. Wine Club #4 on it’s way!
- Friday, March 24: Date Night @ MixMix! Followed by a farewell to Valliant Brewery with D&C & Brian.
- Saturday, March 25: Spring cleaning in the back yard, & French chair restoration project nearly complete! Can’t wait to show you what I’ve done!
- Sunday, March 26: Africa research time! Slide show viewing @ G’s.
- Thursday, March 30: Networking & personal branding afternoon with my “NEW” ladies.
- Friday, March 31: Backyard BBQ in the new clean space!