Encouraged by my neighbors at “The Breakfast Club,” just one month ago today, I launched Neighborly Life, #lifeworthsharing. I wanted to share how special it is to live in this historic and fun community. I am having so much fun with it, and THANK YOU to all of you who have liked, commented, and pinned my posts. I love the feedback…. keep it coming!
Here’s to being neighborly! In the words of a very famous and kind man: Won’t you be my neighbor? Follow me by clicking on the bottom right button!
I’m not the only one intrigued by this unique place. I thought it might be fun to share some of the stats with my readers about who else is interested in our little community.
Top Stories (#storiesworthsharing):
- Cucumber Jalapeno Martini (83 Impressions, 5 repins)
- Kale and Onion Tart (59 impressions, 4 repins)
- Brazilian Hospitality (48 impressions, 3 repins)
- Vintage Lights (38 impressions, 2 repins)
- 1,594 Page Views
- 233 Visitors
- Location of viewers
- Canada (we’re huge in Canada)
Those are the stats! Let me know what your favorite was! And THANK YOU again for your support!