It all started with a rainbow and some encouragement. Now, I’m finding inspiration at every turn! Not everything has made the blog, but it may someday. Here’s what kept me busy & inspired in March:
- Sunday, March 13- Breakfast Club
- Assignment: Fruit. Even if it’s simple, make it count
- Made awesome technicolor sweet potatoes, a gift from my yoga instructor.
- Blue Apron arrives for Chef Alex, now I’m competing for kitchen time! Some intriguing combinations in this box.
- Tuesday, March 15- FPNA General Meeting
- Wine & post-its. Jess, Julie and Sandy, among others, get the Legacy Award. Bravo ladies! Well-deserved for your service!
- Saturday, March 19- Girl’s Day Out with Alisha!
- Sunday, March 20- Social Sunday
- Impromptu Bloodies with Jess & Milo (for a little Dog Whisperer therapy)
- St. Patrick’s Day Party, complete with bag piper!
- Monday, March 21- Thursday, March 24- Chicago Training
- Wine, and focaccia, and cheese, and charcuterie, and fish, oh my! Progressive dinner & shopping at Eataly with my work friends.
- Bubbles & Vosges Chocolate at the airport as we wait out the snow storm
- Friday, March 25- Crust Off
- Sunday, March 27- Easter
- Assignment: Fruit 2.0. Back to simplicity, my mom needed fruit, so I delivered this!
- Check out my mom’s colorful Easter eggs
Thanks for the memories!