On March 13, 2016, with the encouragement of my Breakfast Club, Neighborly Life was launched. The goal? To share Life / Recipes / Stories / Tips / History. I’ve been surprised by the level of interest, and responses to my posts.
Thank you for your support & interest! If you haven’t yet, I welcome you to follow me by clicking the “FOLLOW” button on the right, or bottom of this post, and entering your email. Don’t forget to confirm your follow by responding to the automated email!
So here’s the highlights of the last six months:
- 6,647 Views
- from 1,209 Visitors
- in 19 Countries! (Gotta give a Shout out to my Canadian friends! We’re huge in Canada!)
- Top Rated Posts
So, those are the reader favorites! What are yours?
Here are my favorites:
My most amazing recipes to date (These are my MUST tries, they are SO good!):
- Olive Tapenade with Farmer’s Cheese & Honey
- Huevos Benitos
- Citrus Cheesecake Tart
- Rosemary Shortbread, Citrus Curd & Whipped Cream
- Summer & Alisha’s Pimped Out Green Sauce
My go to favorite easy recipes (I make these all the time!):
- Smoked Salmon Dip
- Zucchini Salsa with Pita Chips
- Life Changing Grits
- Maple Sausage Egg Soufflé
- Soyrizo Veggie Tacos
My favorite shared recipes (Created by others):
- Alex’s Mom’s Salsa
- Chef Mila’s Oven Roasted Tomatoes
- Island Creek Oyster Bar Honey Buttermilk Biscuits
- Martini Night: Being neighborly opens new doors.
- Blurred Lines: Each home has a family and each family is unique. Honor that.
- Other People’s Houses: Mi casa su casa
- The Contributing Community: The neighborhood that works together, stays together.
- Meet the Maker: The best wines are the ones we drink with friends.
- How does your garden grow?: When life gives you (enter harvest here), trade them.
- Noche de Altares (Night of the Altars): Remember those who made a difference in the community.
- Dude, you have to try this: When your neighbor brings you a beer, make a float.
- Rays of Flight: Memories are made of rays of light shining upon rays of flight.