To say this month was adventurous would be an understatement. It was without a doubt, a life changer. Moment after moment took my breath away. Here’s what I’ve been up to:
- Tuesday, August 1: My week in LA continued, with dinner at Officine Brera, a swanky Italian place with homemade pastas. The best bite, however, was the salted chocolate budino. And I said I wasn’t going to eat desert after Monday… yeah right.
- Wednesday, August 2: Celebratory dinner at Nick & Stef’s Steakhouse. A toast (and a steak, and a dessert) to a job well done!
- Thursday, August 3: Back in the OC, with fresh tomato salad from the garden. My first (and only) tomatoes!
- Friday, August 4: Cocktails and apps with two of my favorite ladies to celebrate one’s retirement to the good life.
- Saturday, August 5: Angel game with the neighbors, which ended with a trip to the field to watch fireworks.
- Friday, August 11-August 25: Off to AFRICA!