April was sweet. It started with a trip to the Big Apple and ended with a Historical Tour of old Orange County. Here’s what I’ve been up to…
- Saturday, April 1: Superbloom Surprise in Anza-Borrego Desert with Alex & his parents.
- Sunday, April 2: Floral Park Garden Swap 24.0 at George & Sherri’s, veggies and Strawberry Puffs in tow…
- Monday, April 3: Client appreciation day! Whiskey Fix Cake bonus!
- Wednesday, April 5-Monday, April 10: NYC I’m coming for you!
- Dinner @ Yama Sushi in NYC with my OR turned OC turned NY co-worker
- While I was workin’, Alex was runnin’ Central Park.
- Progressive Dinner @ Eataly.
- Statue of Liberty and 9/11 Memorial. Let Freedom Ring. NY Pizza for dinner.
- Brunch at Sarabeth’s, Brooklyn for shopping & sipping brews.
- Dinner @ButterMidtown. Book of Mormon on BROADWAY! (& Happy Birthday to Knucklehead!)
- A stroll through central park.
- Tuesday, April 11: Back to life, back to reality… back on a plane to Dallas
- Wednesday, April 12: DFW – SNA. Home at last.
- Saturday, April 15: Pizza with my Canadian/Italian friends!
- Sunday, April 16: Easter @ my parent’s house
- Monday, April 17: Dinner @ChapterOne in DTSA with my OH turned OC turned Sao Paulo turned CHI-town co-worker.
- Friday, April 21: Dinner @ the ATC Oyster Bar. Bad service, good company.
- Saturday, April 22: Alex’s pre-B-Day crawdad boil… without Crawdads. Thanks UPS. Ribs & friends saved the day.
- Tuesday, April 25: Impromtu Taco Tuesday for Alex’s B-day at Casa Martinez. Complete with Darth Vader Piñata & extended family.
- Wednesday, April 26: Work party at Casa Martinez.
- Thursday, April 27: Impromtu Post Monroe concert at work. This gals are awesome!
- Friday, April 28: Tough work day calls for House Drinks at Casa de Jess. My cup fill-eth over.
- Saturday, April 29: 2017 HOME TOUR WEEKEND!!! Water Crew HQ in full effect!
- Sunday, April 30: Docenting @ Anya & David’s amazing home. #KitchenEnvy
One thought on “Sharable Moments: April 2017”