July was quite busy, and as always, super inspirational. Here’s what kept me busy and inspired this month:
- Friday, July 1: Victory! One of our Neighbors won the Roger’s Garden California Friendly Garden Contest! Called the Banuelos Garden online, we know it better as “Rancho Relaxo.” Congrats Joe & Chela! In addition Wayne & Merle won one of The Most Beautiful Yard Awards for Santa Ana. Congrats to Wayne & Merle for their well-deserved award. Thanks to you both for representing our ‘hood so well!
- Saturday, July 2: Return to real life after a week of “glamping” followed by a day of cleaning.
- Sunday, July 3: I found True Love in Boat Drinks.
- Monday, July 4: Party at Jess’s house, no fireworks, but a whole lot of people in the pool… fully clothed.
- Thursday, July 7: A night at the Montage. A really pretty view and a great dinner with work friends. Rough day at the office, huh?
- Friday, July 8: Martini Night with my CSA Challenge tart. So yummy!
- Sunday, July 9: Garden Swap on Wheels inaugural ride. Bring on the veggies!
- Monday, July 12: San Diego CE Week: First time offering of my new classes! I’d say it was a success!
- Friday, July 15: Baseball Game with my CalCPA board. Not sure who they played, but I did have pizza, a hot dog, and good conversation.
- Saturday, July 16: Birthday Pool Party with friends.
- Sunday, July 17: Happy 11/24 Anniversary! Surprise heli-ride to Catalina Island. What a fantastic day!
- Thursday, July 21-July 24: Boston weekend full of history, baseball, fun, and the best biscuits I’ve ever eaten.
- Tuesday, July 26: Jaimie K’s going away party at Red O. I will miss this one!
- Thursday, July 28: CSA Challenge: Mission Accomplished!
- Friday, July 29: Dinner at a work friend’s house to celebrate a successful job! 😊 But we had to miss the garden swap, which looked amazing. 😞
- Saturday, July 30: Dinner with great friends, Summer Salad in tow, of course.
- Sunday, July 31: Gonna try to beat the heat and find a pool to jump in!
One thought on “Shareable Moments: July 2016”
As always, a very enjoyable read. Makes me nostalgic for my old neighborhood. Thanks, Summer!