February came and went like the short month it is. While I’m still in busy season, but I managed to step away from the computer for some important milestones! Here’s what kept me busy this month:
- Saturday, February 4: Virgie’s B-Day dinner at El Torito Grill. Gotta love a fresh tortilla!
- Sunday, February 5: Super Bowl with a super bowl of ZuZu Ganoush. Who cares who won the game… I totally won the food game.
- Wednesday, February 8: Our old puppy Wiley got a case of vertigo. We were house bound for days until the spinning stopped. Thank goodness it did.
- Saturday, February 11: Uncle John & Aunt Merry’s 50th anniversary! So fun to see the cuz’s.
- Sunday, February 12: Pizza & Brew night (Alex’s favorite!) with a neighbor.
- Tuesday, February 14: Valentine’s Day with pink food! (Chambord, Salmon & Berries, oh my!)
- Friday, February 17: Braved the rain for more pizza, less brew, more wine with friends.
- Saturday, February 18: Sight for sore eyes, dinner with Dave & Carmen, Cuban style. More on this in a future post…
- Sunday, February 19: Brew, dogs, & darts with neighbors @ the Tap Room
- Friday, February 24: Garden Swap: Soup & Stories at a STUNNING home. More on this in a future post…
- Saturday, February 25: Alex’s Uncle Joe & Aunt Tita’s 60th Anniversary! Got to break out my cake cuttin’ skilz. Fun to see the family.
- Sunday, February 26: Oscar party for 2. (Me and Alex, not La La Land and Moonlight… only one of them won… I think)